Located in Maine, we are selling a 4200 sq foot lab which is turn key.
Year Built: 2005
Approximate size: 4,200 s.f.
Dimensions: 140’ x 30’ x 24’
- Prime location close to flight line
- Three-phase power
- Single-story metal construction
The new owner can put in (or we can) for a change of use with the town for caregiver pick up for the front room of the building.
1. Class room for having training sessions or convert into another lab room
2. Main lab room: multiple short paths, BR Instruments machine (sticker $121K), Delta Separations 15 Cup ($85k) 2 roto evaparators 20L (room for a 3 with electrical) 35′ hood ventalation system with fire suppression
3. Back room: Large walk in freezer -20 degree’s and an explosion proof room for hydro carbons
4. Loading dock
5. All the glass and inventory come with it
Off the main highway, easy access to Mid-Coast and Southern Maine.
Its turn key and ready to start extracting.
$1,450,000 – comes with the real estate.
For more info email:
PS The picture with the wooden floor is an old picture, I used it to show some of the equipment.
The post Fully licensed C1D1 Extraction Lab in Maine for sale appeared first on 420 Property. the World’s Largest Cannabis & Hemp Real Estate and Business Listing Service.