Asking: $1,100,000 for business
Lease Rate: $15,000 / month + NNN
Licensed business with operational cannabis genetics and seed farm for sale with a new property lease opportunity in Yorkville, CA.
16 miles to Cloverdale, 35 miles to Clear Lake, 50 miles to Santa Rosa, and 100 miles to San Francisco, in Anderson Valley of Mendocino County.
- Cultivation – 10,000 SF canopy
- Nursery – 12,000 SF canopy
- Distribution/Type 13 – Transportation
- Manufacturing (Microbusiness) – Level 1/Non-volatile (in application)
Located on an over 200 acre farm in Anderson Valley of Mendocino County is the opportunity to lease, cultivate, distribute, and manufacture when the license is approved.
- 48v solar system, 25kw diesel generator, and ability to connect to grid (pole on site)
- Spring water well with 5,000 gallon storage
- 1,440 SF production building, with ability to expand 2nd floor.
- Has own solar and generator backup
- Business 1
- 100% owner in genetics & clone business that currently produces approximately $500k gross annual revenue with the potential to grow to $500k+ net. Production currently around 1,000 lbs annual flower + seed business
- Business 2
- Company 1 is a minority interest share holder in Company 2, which is local trademarked co-branding corporation that incorporates 12 local cultivators and provides licensing opportunities to the greater grower community in the area. $1 million revenue collectively and 10,000 lbs production currently. Could expand to 40,000 lbs annual
For more information, click here.
The post Mendocino County Microbusiness For Sale with Lease appeared first on 420 Property. the World’s Largest Cannabis & Hemp Real Estate and Business Listing Service.