PUBLIC NOTICE OF SALE
ON FRIDAY, APRIL 19, 2019, AT 9:00 AM, AT THE SANTA CLARA COUNTY SUPERIOR COURTHOUSE, Dept 2, 191 NORTH FIRST STREET, SAN JOSE, CA 95113, THE BUSINESS ASSETS AND ANY RIGHTS TO LICENSES (COLLECTIVELY, THE “BUSINESS ASSETS”) OF GWS HEALTH, INC. DBA THE GUILD AND DFWS, INC. DBA THE GUILD (COLLECTIVELY, THE “GUILD”). THE GUILD’S BUSINESS ADDRESS IS 2943 DAYLIGHT WAY, SAN JOSE, CA 95111. THE BUSINESS ASSETS OF THE GUILD WILL BE SOLD BY WAY OF AN AUCTION. THE OPENING BID WILL START AT $5,000,000 AND INCREASE IN $100,000 INCREMENTS UNTIL A WINNING BIDDER/BUYER IS DETERMINED. THE GUILD IS OFFERING ADDITIONAL SELLER FINANCING OF 50% OF THE PURCHASE PRICE AT 10% INTEREST ONLY PAYMENTS FOR 36 MONTHS. THERE WILL BE A BALLOON PAYMENT OF THE BALANCE OWED AT THE BEGINNING OF MONTH 37. THERE IS NO PRE-PAYMENT PENALTY.BIDDERS MUST BE PREQUALIFIED PRIOR TO THE AUCTION AND SIGN THE PRE-BID AUCTION QUALIFICATION & BROKER DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT.
CALL SCOTT YAHRAUS AT (310) 552-9064 FOR DETAILS. THIS NOTICE IS GIVEN PURSUANT TO C.C.P. 568.5
The Guild is offering additional seller financing of 50% of the purchase price at 10% interest only payments for 36 months. There will be a balloon payment of the balance owed at the beginning of month 37. There is no pre-payment penalty.
For example, if The Guild sells for $5M then the buyer pays $2.5M in cash and can finance $2.5M with the seller.
The Guild currently has approximately 28 employees and approximately 6.4M in 2018 revenues. 2019 revenues are stable under the operation of the court appointed Receiver. The bidding is set to start at 5M.
We are fast approaching The Guild Auction on 9:00 a.m., April 19, 2019, at the Santa Clara County Superior Courthouse, Dept. 2, 191 North First Street, San Jose, CA 95113.
Below is what is required to bid at the auction:
- Proof of funds to close the deal. You can submit current statements from an FDIC insured US financial institution or the Canadian equivalent. These funds will need to tie to the buying entity. We can update the buying entity if you need to amend.
- Real Estate Owned (REO) schedule of existing cannabis assets.
- Brief bio or link to the background of the buyer and entity.
- $50,000 cashier’s check made out to Receivership Specialists and mailed to:$50,000 cashier’s check made out to Receivership Specialists and mailed to: Scott Yahraus, at 11500 W. Olympic Blvd. #530, Los Angeles, CA 90064SIGNED.
- PRE-BID AUCTION QUALIFICATION & BROKER DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT. –
- The buyer is welcomed to call Scott Yahraus to discuss the receivership and court procedures. His phone number is 310-552-9064.
- List of who will be attending the hearing on April 19th. The buyer should be present but this is not a requirement. Qualified bidders will also be able to bid via a court call, but in person bidding is highly preferred.
- You can submit everything EXCEPT THE CASHIER’S CHECK to: Kris Karlson [email protected] We will inform you within 24 hours after submitting documentation and no later than COB April 18, 2019, if you are prequalified.
The Purchase Agreement and a link to Seller provided due diligence is available to review for qualified bidders.
We were hired as the exclusive Broker for The Guild in San Jose www.guildsj.com by the court appointed Receiver.
We at KO Acquisitions are a Bay Area-based boutique investment bank doing all we can to bring M&A skills to the Cannabis industry. We exclusively works with Cannabis companies with revenues of $5M to $100M. Feel free to visit our website or contact me at 415-215-5227.
Kris Karlson, CEO
DRE Lic# 02071144